We have also provided free guides containing useful, timely information related to each topic. Individual guides can also be downloaded from many of the Practice Area pages.
- Asset and Income Protection
- Elder Law
- Estate and Trust Administration, including Probate
- Estate and Trust Litigation, including Will Contests, Probate Litigation, and breach of fiduciary duty by Executors, Trustees and others in positions of trust
Family fighting? Is a Will or Trust being disputed or challenged? Visit our sites to learn your rights:
- Estate Planning for Family, Income, Asset and Tax Protection
Learn about estate planning in New Jersey written in plain simple English. Visit:
- Guardianships and Conservatorships for incapacitated persons including minors and adults
Mom or Dad failing? Need to rescue a loved one from elder abuse or exploitation? Is your adult incapacitated child over 18? Learn about guardianship and alternatives to guardianship in New Jersey, visit:
- Health Care Directives (Living Wills)
Don’t think you need a Living Will or Advanced Health Care Directive? Think again! Visit NJWillsAttorney.net.
- Medicaid Planning for Asset and Income Protection and Long Term Care
- NJ Medicaid is a maze. Let us show you how to get through it. For a thorough explanation on NJ Medicaid, visit NJMedicaidAttorney.com.
- To learn about applying for Medicaid, visit ApplyingforMedicaidEligibilityinNJ.com.
- Have you been denied Medicaid eligibility? Getting the run around from your county? Visit AppealingMedicaidDenialinNJ.com.
- Is your loved one suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia? Visit AlzheimersDementiaLawyer.com for important resources on how to handle this difficult period.
- Being threatened with discharge by a nursing home or assisted living residence? Visit DischargefromNJNursingHome.com.
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Asset Protection and Life Care Planning
- Special Needs Trusts for Asset and Income Protection for Minor/Adult Children and individuals with disabilities
Learn how to protect a person’s assets, resources and income and preserve their government benefits. Visit:
- Veterans’ Pension Benefits for Long Term Care Costs
Learn how to qualify for up to nearly $24,000 per year in pension benefits to pay for Medicaid and other care costs. Visit NJVeteransBenefits.com.
- Wills and Trusts, including Probate and Estate Planning to protect assets, income and the welfare of family members and charitable organizations
Learn the secrets of a well written Last Will & Testament or Trust. Visit NJWillsAttorney.net.
Contact Us Today
Call and speak to Fredrick P. Niemann at 888-800-7442 or email him at email@example.com about your elder law matter.