New Jersey Elder Law Center Home Page
We believe in the personalized practice of law and the diligent pursuit of solutions that benefit our clients. We believe in hard work, especially when needed to meet a deadline or accomplish a goal for our clients, and we strive to deliver our legal services in a cost-effective manner.
We are highly experienced and trusted in elder law and elder care planning, including:
- Asset and Income Protection: You’ve worked a lifetime to save for your tomorrow. Maybe recent events and/or medical set backs have you worried about whether your assets and income are safe. Read more about what you can do today, here.
- Elder Abuse and Financial Exploitation
- Elder Law:
- Are you a victim of elder abuse and financial exploitation? Visit us at our Elder Law site.
- Interested in learning about elder care in New Jersey? Visit us at NJElderCareLawyer.com.
- Is Hospice part of your future? Learn more about hospice care law and financial planning in New Jersey. Visit us at NJHospiceCare.com.
- Estate and Trust Administration, including Probate
- Interested in learning more about the ins and outs of Estate and Trust administration including probate? Visit our informative site at NJEstateAdministrationLawyer.com to get more information.
- Confused about the difference between estate administration and probate in New Jersey? Visit ProbateAttorneyinNewJersey.com.
- Estate and Trust Litigation, including Will Contests, Probate Disputes, and Breach of Fiduciary Duty by an Executor, Trustee and others in positions of trust
- Is your family fighting? Is a Will or Trust being disputed or challenged? Visit the following sites to learn your rights:
- Estate Planning for Family, Income, Asset and Tax Protection
- Learn about estate planning written in plain simple English. Visit:
- Guardianships and Conservatorships for incapacitated persons including minors and adults
- Health Care Directives and Living Wills
- Don’t think you need a Living Will or Advanced Health Care Directive? Think again! Visit PowerofAttorneyLawyerinNJ.com.
- Medicaid Planning for Asset and Income Protection including Long Term Care
- NJ Medicaid is a maze. Let us show you how to get through it. For a thorough explanation on NJ Medicaid, visit: NJMedicaidAttorney.com.
- To learn about successfully applying for Medicaid, visit: ApplyingforMedicaidEligibilityinNJ.com.
- Have you been denied Medicaid eligibility? Getting the run around from your county? Visit: AppealingMedicaidDenialinNJ.com.
- Is your loved one suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia? Visit: AlzheimersDementiaLawyer.com for important resources on how to handle this difficult period.
- Being threatened with discharge by a nursing home or assisted living residence? Visit: DischargefromNJNursingHome.com.
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Asset Protection and Life Care Planning
- Don’t think you need a Durable Power of Attorney and/or Advanced Health Care Directive-Living Will? Think again. Read why, here: PowerofAttorneyLawyerinNJ.com.
- Special Needs Trusts for Asset and Income Protection for Minor/Adult Children and individuals with disabilities
- Veterans’ Pension Benefits for Long Term Care Costs
- Learn how to qualify for up to nearly $24,000+ per year in pension benefits to pay for medical expenses and other care costs, visit NJVeteransBenefits.com.
- Wills and Trusts, including Probate and Estate Planning to protect assets, income and the welfare of family members and charitable organizations.
Learn the secrets of a well written Last Will & Testament or Trust, visit NJWillsAttorney.net.
Fredrick P. Niemann is an Accredited Veterans’ Benefits Attorney
Fredrick P. Niemann of Hanlon Niemann, located in Monmouth County, Freehold Township has a significant veterans elder law practice. He has been accredited by the U.S. Veterans Administration as an attorney accredited to file, prepare, counsel and assist veterans and their families in Aid and Attendance pension benefits. This pension is extremely valuable to New Jersey’s struggling families facing high medical bills and long term care costs for assisted living and nursing home care. It is a pension available to aging veterans 65 and older as well as veterans who are disabled or blind and their surviving spouses. Monthly benefits can, in some cases, exceed $2,000+ per month.
Benefits for Aid and Attendance are seldom applied for by eligible veterans, and Mr. Niemann is actively working to inform New Jersey veterans who are facing declining health or spending significant monthly income for medical and care costs. He can be reached toll-free at (855) 376-5291 or by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Niemann’s office is conveniently located in central New Jersey at 3499 Route 9 North in Freehold 07728.
Contact us today
Please call us if we can be of service to you, or if you have an elder law question that needs answering. Mr. Niemann can be reached toll-free at (855) 376-5291 or through email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t travel to our office? Located out of state? No problem. You can still speak to Fredrick P. Niemann face-to-face from the convenience of your home or office. To learn more, click here.