New Jersey Elder Law Center
We believe in the personalized practice of law and the diligent pursuit of solutions that benefit our clients. We believe in hard work, especially when needed to meet a deadline or accomplish a goal for our clients, and we strive to deliver legal services in a cost-effective manner.
We are experienced in every area of elder law, including:
- Asset and Income Protection
- Elder Law
- Estate and Trust Administration, including Probate
- Estate and Trust Litigation, including Will Contests, Probate Litigation, and breach of fiduciary duty by Executors, Trustees and others in positions of trust
Family fighting? Is a Will or Trust being disputed or challenged? Visit our sites to learn your rights:
- Estate Planning for Family, Income, Asset and Tax Protection
Learn about estate planning in New Jersey written in plain simple English. Visit:
- Guardianships and Conservatorships for incapacitated persons including minors and adults
Mom or Dad failing? Need to rescue a loved one from elder abuse or exploitation? Is your adult incapacitated child over 18? Learn about guardianship and alternatives to guardianship in New Jersey, visit:
- Health Care Directives (Living Wills)
Don’t think you need a Living Will or Advanced Health Care Directive? Think again! Visit NJWillsAttorney.net.
- Medicaid Planning for Asset and Income Protection and Long Term Care
- NJ Medicaid is a maze. Let us show you how to get through it. For a thorough explanation on NJ Medicaid, visit NJMedicaidAttorney.com.
- To learn about applying for Medicaid, visit ApplyingforMedicaidEligibilityinNJ.com.
- Have you been denied Medicaid eligibility? Getting the run around from your county? Visit AppealingMedicaidDenialinNJ.com.
- Is your loved one suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia? Visit AlzheimersDementiaLawyer.com for important resources on how to handle this difficult period.
- Being threatened with discharge by a nursing home or assisted living residence? Visit DischargefromNJNursingHome.com.
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Asset Protection and Life Care Planning
- Special Needs Trusts for Asset and Income Protection for Minor/Adult Children and individuals with disabilities
Learn how to protect a person’s assets, resources and income and preserve their government benefits. Visit:
- Veterans’ Pension Benefits for Long Term Care Costs
Learn how to qualify for up to nearly $24,000 per year in pension benefits to pay for Medicaid and other care costs. Visit NJVeteransBenefits.com.
- Wills and Trusts, including Probate and Estate Planning to protect assets, income and the welfare of family members and charitable organizations
Learn the secrets of a well written Last Will & Testament or Trust. Visit NJWillsAttorney.net.
- New Jersey Municipal Law: Information on how the most commonly used court in the state works.
- Appealing a former court descision: Learn how we can appeal an unfavorable former court ruling.
Veterans’ Benefits Attorney
Fredrick P. Niemann, a Freehold Township, NJ lawyer with a significant practice in elder law, was accredited by the U.S. Veterans Administration as a certified attorney accredited to file, prepare, counsel and assist veterans and their families in Aid and Attendance pension benefits. This pension is extremely valuable to New Jersey’s struggling families facing large and increasing long term care costs for assisted living and nursing home care. It is a pension available to aging veterans 65 and older as well as veterans who are disabled or blind and their surviving spouses. Monthly benefits can, in some cases, exceed $1,880 per month.
Benefits for Aid and Attendance are seldom applied for by eligible veterans, and Mr. Niemann is actively working to inform New Jersey veterans who are facing declining health or spending significant monthly income for medical and care costs. He can be reached at (732) 863-9900 or by email at email@example.com.
Mr. Niemann’s office is located at 3499 Route 9 North in Freehold, New Jersey 07728.
Contact us today
Please call us if we can be of service to you, or if you have an elder law question that needs answering. Mr. Niemann can be reached at 888-800-7442 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t travel to our office? Located out of state? No problem. You can still speak to Fredrick P. Niemann face-to-face from the convenience of your home or office. To learn more, click here.